Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EXP Hose Switching

Bringslite
I vaguely recall something in a blog? that we can't wreck our DT by switching the exp hose now. Is this true? Can we switch it from the main to the 3rd non earning character? Will that still make for a bad day?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nihimon
I don't believe this is working yet. At least, I would not recommend changing your Training until there's a very clear statement from GW that it's safe.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bringslite
Yeah. I won't. I sincerely hope that no one else does either. I can't shake the memory of something written to the effect that we can't accidentally wreck our Twin anymore. It is a larger step to- Can we change where the hose is inserted?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nihimon
I think I remember them saying that, if you have Destiny's Twin, the system simply won't allow you to change Training yet.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Since Version 4.2, "Once set, Destiny’s Twin cannot be disabled."

I believe you are not able to change the XP hose at this time.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
You found it! Thanks, Cal. smile

Edit: Why do I have a 3rd character?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
Why do I have a 3rd character?
Monitoring Auction Houses, recruiting, banker, among other things.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
KarlBob
You can use that third slot to make a 1,000 xp character (or a series of them) for various purposes, legitimate or cheesy.
Bringslite
Yeah. I use them in all of those ways, especially the cheesy ways. I do hope that someday they can get a little more exp, because there are many more cheesy ways to use them with a day or more extra exp.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Banesama
I created a 3rd for future use when I can switch training , but in the mean time she is collecting some Influence for my Company.
"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."
Walter Slovotsky

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post