Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What is Callambea all about?

Quijenoth Starkiller
Callambea is predominantly a trading community.

The River Kingdoms Trading Company covers EVERY crafting skill with Callambea up to level 11 while the rest of the companies support RKTC through gathering. All members are supported and encouraged to refine and craft. We have at least two members per skill and most of them are at Tier 2 level. Our Open Trade Policy means that no matter where you live you are welcome to trade in Callambea. This has insured a steady supply of resources for our crafters and continues to do so despite the recent opening of UC and the transfer of new players to Thornkeep.

When Settlements become more structured our goal is to provide support for Clerics of Abadar. We will also support a number of crafting and refining roles aimed at the needs of the arcane and divine classes. Iconographers, Tailors, Arcanists, Jewelers, Alchemists, Sages, Gemcutters, Weavers, will all have some form of support. Arcane roles will have secondary support through Holdings. This is subject to revision based on when more info is released by GW. Once Fort Inevitable is introduced, our priority will be to protect and support traders looking to work the main trade routes between FI and Thornkeep assuming that becomes a thing.

Currently all recruitment is being done under Beyond the Grave but soon our members will spread out over all companies. This is highly dependent on settlement/company chat as communication is the only thing preventing us from splitting up. Although we encourage our members to use the Xeilias Teamspeak, many do not like using voice comm's.

We do daily clearings of escalations and more recently have worked with all of our neighbors on their escalations too. Ozem's Vigil has helped with our NW monster hex and have joined us in fights in the Mountain Monster Hex. HRC have invited us to work on the Moloch Home hex numerous times and we have even taken the mantle of clearing that hex when they have had more pressing issues with Ustilav Home Hex. Aragon have an open invite to join us with both the SW monster hex and Natures Wrath Home hex. Golgotha and KB regularly share bosses with us on their monster hexes also.

What this should tell you about Callambea is that we are Diplomatically Agnostic. Though we reside within the confines of the Empire of Xeilias, we have no political powers for or against EoX. We do our own thing but we do it for betterment of the empire as a whole.

Lastly we have a number of active people doing projects to support Pathfinder Online. My crafting planner is one and we have more in the works for which a number of our members test and collaborate on.

If you are a new player or a student of PFU and would like to know more about us then please get in contact in game of via my website (link in signature below).
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
Catch up with whats happening in Callambea!

EE10 Wrath of Nhur Athemon Event
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Tyncale
Very nice. smile I hear the debris actually bounces of people?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post