Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keep side chat 6/3 with Lisa and Lee at 8pm eastern

PFU Hoffman
Hi all. Tonight we will have a keepside chat with Lisa (and possibly some other guests). We will talk about a lot of the Paizocon announcements and general direction (ie the current forum threads).
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
PFU Hoffman
Just confirmed, Lee Hammock will also be joining us.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Tink says Stab
Anyone grab a recording or a general transcript?
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Giorgio
No recordings. Hopefully some of that information will be made available in upcoming blogs. Topics covered in detail where Bugs, PVP, Escalations, EE9 features (polish like fallow bug fixed/quality of life improvements like better maps and tool tips), EE10 (holdings and outposts), arrow & poisons (far, far in the future), new Roles (no ETA), new future features (merchants, music, food/drink), Lee requested feedback on escalations, a possible new developers Q&A forum, feedback on Azlanti stones, lots of Q&As. That is what I remembered.

Oh, and Tagari blamed and/or praised you for something Tink. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tigari
Praised… They're Looking into charges, and maybe increasing cd's.
Saiph the Fallen
Any news on when cloaks will be in game by chance? :-)
Mbando
1) I caught the section on holdings capture, what a big deal/involved process that will be. Was there any discussion of when the holdings capture mechanisms would go in?

2) Still think grass variety/grass polish is a much higher priority than cloaks.
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Kitsune
I really don't understand the whole "better grass" thing. I feel like I'm missing some sort of inside-joke… but afaik, there's no such joke. :/
Nihimon
Kitsune
I really don't understand the whole "better grass" thing. I feel like I'm missing some sort of inside-joke… but afaik, there's no such joke. :/

It started here and continued for quite some time.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Holy crap, that's a lot of grass.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post