Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keep side chat 6/3 with Lisa and Lee at 8pm eastern

Lisa Stevens
Mbando
Still think grass variety/grass polish is a much higher priority than cloaks.

Grass polish and texture for ground and such is in EE9. Just saw it in game a few minutes ago in a meeting. Oh, and wind in the trees. And other cool stuff. I think the world looks quite a bit better. This isn't the end all of polishing the world, just a step Mike was able to do this sprint. I think everybody is going to like it quite a bit. The folks at Paizo who saw it in the review meeting were very appreciative.
Kitsune
Lisa Stevens
Mbando

Grass polish and texture for ground and such is in EE9. Just saw it in game a few minutes ago in a meeting. Oh, and wind in the trees. And other cool stuff. I think the world looks quite a bit better. This isn't the end all of polishing the world, just a step Mike was able to do this sprint. I think everybody is going to like it quite a bit. The folks at Paizo who saw it in the review meeting were very appreciative.

I want to shout expletives in excitement.
Tink says Stab
*crosses fingers that the new textures don't kill streaming encoders even more than they currently do*

I wonder how much I would have to pay Bob to get a streaming friendly mode. All the trees become blobs, all the textures go flat, all the grass goes bye bye.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Kitsune
Tink, while that's a good idea in some respects (making it easier to stream is always a good PR idea), I would think that lowering the quality too far for a stream might be a bad idea - particularly when people might be looking exclusively at streams/videos and using those to determine whether they want to play, or not.
Tink says Stab
Streams of the game are never going to look particularly pretty with the current method of rendering, quite specifically, trees. The H.264 codec will never, ever put a smooth stream out unless something is changed. It just isn't possible using practical bitrates and encoder qualities.
Nihimon
Tink

lol
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Saiph the Fallen
Pretty cool Lisa!
Tyncale
Lisa Stevens
Mbando

Will the trees stop bowing to me when I come close to them? smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Tyncale
Will the trees stop bowing to me when I come close to them? smile
I hope not. That's one of the more awesome mysteries in the River Kingdoms. Instead of removing it, we should develop lore around it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Saiph the Fallen
Nihimon
Tink

lol

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post