Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

XP Accrual

Tasarak
Hi. Can someone tell me how much XP I should have accumulated todate if I created my characters within the first two hours of going live? I had a Destiny Twin and both are not the same. Where can I send to for any discrepancies? Thank you.smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
About 374,000 for the main. Chars made the first month were backdated to day one, but there was some hinkiness the first day, and some chars did not get backdated. I think DT's made during the first while were not backdated to the start, but started when they were created, so will not be identical. If it took you a few hours to make the DT, they could easily be notably different.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tasarak
Caldeathe Baequiannia
About 374,000 for the main. Chars made the first month were backdated to day one, but there was some hinkiness the first day, and some chars did not get backdated. I think DT's made during the first while were not backdated to the start, but started when they were created, so will not be identical. If it took you a few hours to make the DT, they could easily be notably different.
Thanks for the response Caldeathe. I have one with about 373120K vs. 372628K. So these are off slightly & did not get fully backdated. Where should I send to have corrected? I have tried sending in in-game ticket when this happened but never got a response & I haven't played the game since. Thank you. smile
Tink says Stab
You should email customer support at

customer.support@goblinworks.com
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Caldeathe Baequiannia
As far as I know, they have never corrected it.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ryan
We'll let you know how we'll be handling it when we figure out how to handle it.
Is the last thing said about the missing XP, as far as I know.
Kitsune
There was a short period (2 days or something like that) where Ryan stated that we could get our DT's fixed if we emailed him during that time. I did, and he had me delete my DT and re-create it. Full XP. This was sometime after Ryan's post you mentioned, Cal.
Tasarak
Tinkerton
You should email customer support at

customer.support@goblinworks.com

I'll give this a shot. Thx Tinkerton.
Giorgio
There is about an 8 hour/800 XP difference for characters made in the first hours of day 1 (until they got the XP bug squashed).

There has been no fix for us that have that -800 XP difference on our DT as of this time.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tasarak
Giorgio
There is about an 8 hour/800 XP difference for characters made in the first hours of day 1 (until they got the XP bug squashed).

There has been no fix for us that have that -800 XP difference on our DT as of this time.

I sent in a ticket to Ryan & he was able to create a ticket on my account(S) so that when they do release the tool, it will be flagged & corrected upon release. I suggest anyone else in the same situation to have this done so it will be easier to resolve for Goblinworks. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post