Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Steel Wire +5

Arumvorax
Buying / trading for Steel Wire +5
Thannon Forsworn
Just in case you are unaware, most items past +3 does not currently have a function in game (aside from Implements, Holdings, and Consumables) and will eventually be incorporated into the spellcrafting system. It's also rather nebulous if enchanted Tier 1 gear will be of any real value given how fast we progress to Tier 2, but there is a chance I suppose.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Edam
Thannon Forsworn
Just in case you are unaware, most items past +3 does not currently have a function in game (aside from Implements, Holdings, and Consumables) and will eventually be incorporated into the spellcrafting system. It's also rather nebulous if enchanted Tier 1 gear will be of any real value given how fast we progress to Tier 2, but there is a chance I suppose.

True for weapons and armor.

Steel Wire is however also a major component in 2 or 3 of the T1 implements and +4 and +5 implements actually can be useful.
Thannon Forsworn
Edam
Thannon Forsworn

True for weapons and armor.

Steel Wire is however also a major component in 2 or 3 of the T1 implements and +4 and +5 implements actually can be useful.

Bolding for emphasis smile

That said I think T1 +4/+5 implements are not of much possible value since T1 caps at Level 3 and I don't think any role has enough level 3 moves to slot more than 17 levels (+3) worth of T1 maneuvers/spells. Wizard or Cleric are the most likely candidates, would have to double check their lists.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Quijenoth Starkiller
maximum number of Tier 1 expendables is 3x6 = 18
maximum number of Tier 2 expendables is 6x6 = 36
maximum number of Tier 3 expendables is 9x6 = 54

Number of expendables really doesn't matter as you can slot 1 expendable multiple times

For Spellbooks and Holy symbols
T1 max are 15 and 23
T2 max are 31 and 39
T3 max are 47 and 55

For Rogue Kits, Trophy Charms, Holdout Weapons, and Toolkits
T1 max are 14 and 21
T2 max are 23 and 30
T3 max are 32 and 39

Holy Symbol implements require Steel Wire so the most you need is +4 for an Acolytes Holy Symbol, the Novitiate's will need to be +5 but will leave an empty slot or with lower level spells.

Holdout Weapons and Toolkits also require Steel Wire so +5 would be really beneficial for both Expert and Student versions.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Grip
I have some steel wire +5 around
smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post