Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stuck under the bridge

Malykaii
Yesterday while running in the dry riverbed NW OF Blackwood Glade I stepped into a pit below the bridge and got stuck. Running, walking, jumping didn't seem to work. Excellent design for a pit trap smile. Any chance on one of the Devs moving me?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Looks like the Burning Blades Festival may have its first sacrifice….
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Or perhaps the Trolls that own the bridge are on their way back even as we write.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Malykaii
Dying and resurrecting at the local shrine would be preferable to My current situation. I think I would make a fine Troll dinner.
Malykaii
Oh … My character name is the same as my forum name… Malykaii
Daeglin
Calling out in Help or General for a GM to get unstuck often works, keeping in mind they are on Pacific Standard Time hours. The fastest way, if you don't mind durability and rep loss, is to attack and kill yourself. F1 targets yourself. You can escape the durability loss by unequipping and giving to a friend all of your equipment except a basic weapon.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Lisa Stevens
I will try to remember to look for you later today when I am online. I just looked and you weren't logged in. It would help if I knew where the bridge was where you got stuck so we could send over a gnome engineer to remove that pit trap. smile
Malykaii
Thanks… I'll be on tomorrow night and over the weekend. The chaotic player stopping bridge is located in the hex northwest of Blackwood Glade. Between Blackwood Glade and the monster hex that is northwest of it. The pit is under the bridge, in the riverbed, on the northwest side of the bridge, against the north bank of the river.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post