Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Mini Map Glitch

Wyborn Cathmor
After logging in the morning and digesting the changes to the map and such I noticed an issue with the mini map. While my main map was open the mini map would be replaced by whatever scenery I was facing. A forest node off in the distance looked like it was right there in my mini map. The image is not steady, it glitches constantly. As I move around the view changes, again to whatever I am facing.

It is like looking through a telescope at something in the distance. This also causes the terrain color to shift and take on a very green hue. The cobblestones of the road, for example, turn green.

This happened in Hex 2,16 but then did not happen in Phaeros. Nor had I noticed it in any other hexes I was in. It may be worth nothing that 2,16 was probably the only tower hex I was in.

-Wyborn Cathmor
Wyborn Cathmor of Keeper's Pass
"The first gift you ever receive is your family. We all grow from the seeds of our parents' plant."
-Parables of Erastil
Ryan Dancey
Yes we saw this today as well. A bug has been filed.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Part of my full map got replaced with what appeared to be tiny tiles with assorted weapons on them a couple of times.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Giorgio
I saw the same as Cal B, and bug reported it.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bugged Full Map
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Another version of the Full Map Bug

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post