Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Invert Mouse Y Axis

Hawke
Gonna be straight with you here… I was in beta for Archeage, "preordered" it, and didn't do anything with it for about a year when they finally "allowed" the Y axis for the mouse to be inverted. Then I played, behind the power curve, a year behind everyone…

I know it might be on the list of things to do in 2018, but in the meantime is there something I can edit in my game files?

I do not want to use 3rd party software, nor can I just invert my mouse with macro software since there are menus to go through.

After logging in and realizing that I cannot invert my mouse, I fear I truly cannot play this game since I have been going inverted since Top Gun and Wing Commander back on the NES.

Thanks for your time.smile
Ryan Dancey
No Y-axis control at this time. There is a feature request on file for it, no eta.
Hawke
Thanks for taking the time in answering my post.

Guess I'll wait until this is put into play to uhh play.

smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post