Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

For all the folks starting out

Smitty
We had quite a few folks join the game this weekend, the tutorial hexes ran out of resources ( something I hope that gets updated soon)

Anyway this thread is just to find out if any of you guys have made it to the forums, and also say Welcome!

Please don’t be shy about sharing thoughts on what is needed in the game, a lot of folks have been playing for a while and glaring things that stand out to you guys might fade into the background noise for the folks that have played a few months or more.. Couple dev chats back someone mentioned the health bar on our butts.. something that is being looked at but the”vets “ were blind to at the time.. so don’t hold back on what you guys see now.

My perspective for why I am playing this game is simple, for 5-6 years now I have picked up other various titles the industry calls “ complete games”. Each one had aspects of the game I couldn’t stand and those systems were so far imbedded in the game nothing could change them and I would play for a week or so and leave..

This is why PFO is something im playing , even though the edges are super rough, the devs are listening to us, they are making changes based on what we say the game needs.

So please don’t be shy about joining in the discussions here as doing so is one of the reasons you will probably want to continue playing. Go ahead and say what you like , say what you hate and if you hate something explain why. The game is being built now so its not too late to get something built that works instead of something that is an eyesore a year or so from now..

Anyway hope some of the new names i saw this past weekend make their way to the forums and say hi, and more importantly share what they think about the game the first few days playing..
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I was able to help a couple of people out by giving or selling them some of the Yew they needed. There's probably an opportunity for importers to set up shop near the start point. Maybe a base-camp or smallholding offering mats at reasonable rates.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Smitty
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I was able to help a couple of people out by giving or selling them some of the Yew they needed. There's probably an opportunity for importers to set up shop near the start point. Maybe a base-camp or smallholding offering mats at reasonable rates.
Wasn't trying to figure how to make money of the new folks! I just wanted them to feel welcome and share their thoughts on the game smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
smile I didn't say "profit" I said "opportunity." There are never enough recruiting options.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Daeglin
I haven't run through the starter quests in a looong time. If a resource is required, it should probably be "harvested" from an npc as part of the quest rather then making an inexhaustible resource that could be exploited.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Smitty
Tigari will probably kill me .. but not even tansy leaves Daeglin?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post