Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Where are the grpahics options????

Kraye
I see only set profile graphics options…fast, simple, etc.. But I do not see any of the most basic let alone advanced options. Could someone please tell me where they are? This game doesn't run well at all and I would like to fiddle with the options to maximize performance vs eye candy. Thankyou. smile
Wyborn Cathmor
Right now you only have the presets. No fiddling.
Wyborn Cathmor of Keeper's Pass
"The first gift you ever receive is your family. We all grow from the seeds of our parents' plant."
-Parables of Erastil
Kraye
Wyborn Cathmor
Right now you only have the presets. No fiddling.
Hmm, well, that really sucks. Ok, is there a user settings file that I can fiddle with then? If so, can you direct me to where it is please or just the name of the file? THankyou.
Ryan Dancey
At this time there's no user-settable graphics options.
Kraye
Ryan Dancey
At this time there's no user-settable graphics options.

Well, I thankyou for your response but I cannot continue to play your game in this very unoptimized state as a trial to the expectation of a sale+subscription, I wish you the best of good fortune and I'll return in a few months to see how things have improved. Take care, sincerely.
Wyborn Cathmor
Kraye,

What you can adjust is you graphics settings outside of the game. What I mean is, for example, I use an nVidia graphics card. I can within the nVidia tools set options relating to antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, etc. as it relates to specific programs.

Something to perhaps look at.
Wyborn Cathmor of Keeper's Pass
"The first gift you ever receive is your family. We all grow from the seeds of our parents' plant."
-Parables of Erastil
Edam
I for one vote for graphics improvements being a low priority.

There are far more significant things to be done ranging from AH buy orders through to fixing PvP that need to be addressed before any further major work on the graphics.

Note that I am fully aware many people feel that high quality graphics is essential for recruitment but my personal opinion (which I have expressed many times) is most of the players that are graphic obsessed are churn players after the next new shiney thing who continually change games anyway.
MidknightDiamond
Unless it's a major graphical glitch, error, or something causing major problems with game functionality - I'm in agreement with Edam.

The game is "pretty" enough right now to work with just fine while major functions and mechanics get worked on. Far too many gameplay elements that need to have a higher priority than this.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Nihimon
Edam
I for one vote for graphics improvements being a low priority.

There are far more significant things to be done ranging from AH buy orders through to fixing PvP that need to be addressed before any further major work on the graphics.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Mike can do much about Buy Orders or PvP. Maybe it's okay for him to stay busy doing graphical stuff.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
This recent update was pretty dam good, I was actually a bit surprised how good it was and how much it improved the game visually in one update.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post