Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Adventure Time With Lisa June 20th 11am PST

Lisa Stevens
Hey y'all:

To celebrate all the new players entering the game in the last few days, I am going to be hosting an Adventure Time With Lisa at 11am PST (an hour after server up) in coordination with Pathfinder University. We will meet outside the Thornkeep Auction House and proceed from there. We will coordinate via the PFU Mumble server for those that want to. I want some veteran players to come and party up with the newer players. Then we will see how many escalations we can take down in a few hours. This is a great way to introduce the tons of new players in the game to your settlements and the amazing community we have made together here. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you this weekend!

-Lisa
PFU Hoffman
PFU mumble info:

Golarion.mumble.com
Port 3093

Download mumble at http://www.mumble.com

If you need gear PFU will be happy to provide it.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Zerr Dastir
Hey all Zerr Dastir here. Todays adventure time with Lisa and all the others that participated when very well. We had about 6 parties and took out about 6 complete escalations including Moloch Cultists and Elemental Rifts.
smilesmilesmilesmile Congrats to Everyone smilesmilesmilesmile
The Cry of a Dying Monster Soothes My Soul.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Zerr Dastir
Hey all Zerr Dastir here. Todays adventure time with Lisa and all the others that participated when very well. We had about 6 parties and took out about 6 complete escalations including Moloch Cultists and Elemental Rifts.
smilesmilesmilesmile Congrats to Everyone smilesmilesmilesmile

Yep it was nice to group with you, for the first two of those escalations, unfortunately RL called.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Any thought of changing group size to 3 instead of six?

And for these events in the future, instead of a zerg of all into one escalation, break up into 6 or more separate groups and hit 6 or more monster hexes simultaneously.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post