Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Player Experience/Tutorial - Class Packs

MidknightDiamond
I've been getting a lot of people saying they can't get their class packs from the tutorial trainers. Tonight I went through the tutorial myself and figured out the problem (this should probably be addressed in the tutorial itself but hopefully this will help for now).

In order to get your class packs, you MUST complete the movement tutorial where it has you learn to walk, run, etc. This is given by the npc dressed in purple in front of the hay wagon - Human Female Isaja Fannell.

Once you complete this portion of the quest, your class pack/packs will be in your inventory under the ALL tab even if you spoke to the individual class trainers first.

I hope this information helps.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Giorgio
+1

I would recommend you post this also in the bug forums.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post