Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Really Disappointed

Doc
GW might want to look at spoon-feeding more information about what the game is and is not, somewhere close to the place where account subscription occurs - to prevent multi-page forum threads like this where folks try to convince people they shouldn't be disappointed about a game they don't understand.

Also this:
http://lifehacker.com/can-rational-arguments-actually-change-peoples-minds-1590008558
Caustus
Every sandbox needs to have pails and shovels or its just kids flinging sand and cat poop.
Edam
TallTrees
Every sandbox needs to have pails and shovels or its just kids flinging sand and cat poop.

The famous EVE image on this very issue.
Jakaal
TallTrees

PFO has this, but only if it's 100+ players working together to use the pail and shovel. Not what I had in mind when I started playing and that seems to be a fairly common sentiment.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post