Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside chat with GW COO Lisa Stevens 6/24 at 8pm est

PFU Hoffman
Join us on mumble at Golarion.mumble.com port 3093

Please add questions for Lisa to this thread.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
foxglove
-what's the plan for her blog?
-will Adventure time be a repeated event?
-what did they learn from talking to new players at paizocon, and how is that changing the design/priorities.

-what's her biggest in-game achievement (in units of pride)?

-(and if you run out of content: what's her thoughts on star wars 7)?
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
Giorgio
- When are we getting regular Goblinworks blogs in addition to your new Saturday PFO blog?

- Have you received good player feedback from EE9 about the new player experience, and where it needs some polish (like the requirement for the movement tutorial in order to get role packs, the confusion of the map as it resets/centers, the lack of clear early guidance….)?

- When are we getting updates to the Goblinworks main page and FAQ sections?

- When are we getting updates to the Goblinworks forums (like PM and search), and why no love for a RPG sub forum?

- Bob has been very active in the community with Escalations, and there is a clear demand (in my view) by a large part of the current player base for a better escalation experience and AI; when do we get to vote on crowdforging this as priority for GW to invest its resources and development time? (Primarily as Bob WANTS to improve escalations, but seems to always lack "Tech" and "programing time".)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Smitty
When will we see a new road map, the last one came out in February, The PvP engines have been the bulk of the updates for EE8-EE10. Just curious what GW is thinking is the most important things to work on next.

What if any events are planned for Gen con?( think it was mentioned last week in the chat.. but missed it)
Giorgio
For those of you who missed Lisa's chat, you have a lot of catching up to do, she did a massive data dump on us this time. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Rynnik
Giorgio
For those of you who missed Lisa's chat, you have a lot of catching up to do, she did a massive data dump on us this time. smile
What a nasty thing to say. smile

Who recorded it?
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
foxglove
i want a recording!
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
Jokken
Seconded for a link to a recording. Thanks for all you do!
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Tink says Stab
Someone recorded it, right? I wasn't there, so there won't be a link from me this week.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
PFU Hoffman
Finn recorded it and will be posting it when he can. (thanks!)

Tink was supposed to be there and record it but was off drinking instead (or stabbing things or something) smile)
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post