Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

PFO Political Maps

Giorgio
The current PFO political maps are not in agreement, might be time to update as of EE9.3 .

Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas: Spheres of Influence

The Aeonian League: Political Map

PFO Map: View Alliances
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
I for one an not clear on the public political affiliations (or not) of the following settlements:

Blackfeather Keep

Helinard Motte (previously known as Terra Firma)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Duffy Swiftshadow
You bring up a good point, I need to revive Helinard Motte and add the Commons where the Key is. I have no idea the state of Blackfeather, did someone purchase it from the auction?
Azure_Zero
Blackfeather has been purchased.

I think all these maps should also state if a settlement is now super dead (no company), or dead(one company, unknown activity).

The Atlas and Duffy's map need some updating.

Harad Navar
An update is planned but have to be in Salt Lake City till July 5th and do not have the files with me.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Giorgio
To all mapmakers and political junkies:

Forgeholm will soon make an public announcement that it considers it sovereign territory everything that lays within a two hex distance of Forgeholm's settlement hex.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post