Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Hellknights Most Wanted

Wraithkin
Hello, I funded the kickstarter at the Hellknights Most Wanted level. I was just curious when the art would be available?
Ravenlute
Try sending an email to customer.support@goblinworks.com
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Edam
I assume it is connected with Fort Inevitable eventually appearing, but if customer support let you know please post and pass on the info.
Ryan Dancey
I have seen it. smile

Lisa is working on all the various things that are related to that reward. There are some in-game systems that we need to build and I don't know what the eta is on those yet. But the work is progressing.
Lisa Stevens
Yep, the art is done and the text written for the posters. I am working with the Paizo editorial and art staff to turn them into wanted posters that we can add to the Emerald Spire PDF and also figuring out how to attach the pictures to the buyer's paizo.com account as their avatar image.

We are also figuring out how to get the posters in game once they are done. Not too long now!

-Lisa

Decius
That sounds a lot like an ETA.
Wraithkin
Lisa Stevens
Yep, the art is done and the text written for the posters. I am working with the Paizo editorial and art staff to turn them into wanted posters that we can add to the Emerald Spire PDF and also figuring out how to attach the pictures to the buyer's paizo.com account as their avatar image.

We are also figuring out how to get the posters in game once they are done. Not too long now!

-Lisa

Awesome! Does this mean I get to see my full wanted poster? =D That is amazing.
Lisa Stevens
Wraithkin
Awesome! Does this mean I get to see my full wanted poster? =D That is amazing.

Yep, you will get to see that. As will other folks.

-Lisa

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post