Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What Determines +2 Kit Awards?

Mbando
"Settlements may also get a handful of +2 kits, which if deployed will allow up to level 14 training."

Allowing for level 14 vice 12 is a big deal–what's the criteria for that decision?
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Tink says Stab
I think it should be based off of how many people called Tink are in your settlement.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Mbando
I see–the higher the Tink index, the lower your kits are? Interesting proposal.
Tink says Stab
Twisty sneaky Paladin!
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Bringslite
I second that!

Make it SOOOO!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Ravenlute
I hope it's random. Let chaos reign.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
PFU Hoffman
If we follow tink's logic maybe it is based on how many characters have the same or similar names. If so I'm excited.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Edam
The Tink index actually refers to the proportion of gnomes in the population. It is being badly misinterpreted.
Tyncale
There was supposed to be a bonus for settlements based on the (average) amount of towers held during the pre-cataclysm time-period.

That was at least what first came to my mind when I read that some will get +2 kits.

Not sure if this still applies though.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Mbando
Tyncale
There was supposed to be a bonus for settlements based on the (average) amount of towers held during the pre-cataclysm time-period.

That was at least what first came to my mind when I read that some will get +2 kits.

Not sure if this still applies though.
Hmm, so something like the quality of kits is an inverse function of the average Tink Index for a settlement?

We should be ok then.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post