Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What Determines +2 Kit Awards?

Tink says Stab
That's what you think. Tink is everywhere.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Kitsune
To answer the question in the thread title:

I'll give my awards out to whomever I feel should get them.

smile
Garric Orcsbane
Ahh, well that makes sense. What are we going to do with all the foxes?
Lee Hammock
We've got a record of tower numbers, general activity, etc, through the War of Towers. Settlements will get 0-3 +2 building kits selected by the settlement leader/contact of record from the buildings currently in their settlement, the exact number of kits being based on towers held, activity levels, etc. If your settlement ever held a tower you will get at least one +2 building kit.
Decius
Are there any settlements anywhere close to the breakpoint between 1 and 2 or between 2 and 3?
Giorgio
I am concerned about the settlements that had their companies temporally "loaned" to another settlement in order to consolidate tower defense and use of training facilities; are they going to loose out because they "boosted" another settlements numbers during the WOT when those companies are to return back to their "primary" settlement once the WOT is over?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Daeglin
Giorgio
I am concerned about the settlements that had their companies temporally "loaned" to another settlement in order to consolidate tower defense and use of training facilities; are they going to loose out because they "boosted" another settlements numbers during the WOT when those companies are to return back to their "primary" settlement once the WOT is over?

They will do it based on the numbers they have. Moving companies around provided certain benefits at times, but at an uncertain cost. Made it a Meaningful Choice for those that did it. smile
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Mbando
Ok, thanks Lee–that's helpful.
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Kero
To be honest, I'm not sure if I like this development. What happened to "success in the WoT gets your settlement a small number of DI buildings"? Afaik, training capability was never mentioned. Wouldn't it be more in line with this statement from before WoT to give out kits for +2 infrastructure buildings instead? Ideally "special" infrastructure kits, that do not require upkeep after being built, so that they're actually a true benefit.
Tyncale
Kero, I would never have expected some sort of permanent Bonus like that. Just a bit of a headstart was all that I ever read in that, and that's exactly what those +2 kits are.

Giving out what sounds like pretty unique items just because a bunch of settlements were the first to arrive in the River Kingdoms does not seem like it would sit well with those that come later.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post