Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Love this game.

Ravenlute
I am guilty of having never read the new players guide. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. I learned by pouring over public spreadsheets. smile
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Mistwalker
Ravenlute
I am guilty of having never read the new players guide. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. I learned by pouring over public spreadsheets. smile

You should also fess up to starting to play in the Alpha, right?
Saiph the Fallen
Ravenlute

We can be guilty together smile
Ravenlute
Mistwalker
Ravenlute

You should also fess up to starting to play in the Alpha, right?

I will confess to that as well, though it was in the later part of Alpha. A fair amount has changed since then.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Tink says Stab
You guys got it lucky. I was in here on day one. I had to learn how to PvP by throwing pocket sand at Nihimon.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Edam
I thought day 1 was people with big noses jumping on each others heads ?
Kitsune
Tink says Stab
You guys got it lucky. I was in here on day one. I had to learn how to PvP by throwing pocket sand at Nihimon.

Those were the days.

Nowadays, I have to settle for just stabbing him in the back.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post