Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Gathering Bonus at LVL 6 ?

kes
I have heard that there may be a 30% gathering bonus for yield from nodes when we go from lvl 5 to lvl 6 gathering in mining, forestry etc.

Could anyone please confirm that this is the case?
Midnight
The only thing I've seen discussed, that you might be referring to is that level 6 gatherers get more tier 1 resources, than level 7 gatherers do, because the algorithm looks at giving you resources from the highest tier, first.

It is actually working quite well, because otherwise level 7 would be too much of a min/max powergamer sweetspot.

The rewards for going beyond level 6 are substantial, though. One gather from my level 12 gathering almost always sells for more than one gather from a level 6 gatherer (and it takes less time).
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Edam
Note that increase your gather skill effects more than yield. You also gather faster, a level 10 gatherer takes a second or so to gather a node versus 5 or 6 seconds at low level.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post