Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hammerfall Auction House

Thorgrim Foegrinder
The Echo Woodsmen are constantly putting new stuff up on the Hammerfall Auction House, and over the past week we've put quite a bit of stuff up. Some of it has sold and the rest has been ticking down, so now is the best time to check it out!

Included is:
- Everything needed to create Holdings and Outposts, including the patents up to +3.
- Lots of Tier 2 recipes
- Tier 2 raw resources that are harder to find up north or out west
- Several Tier 2 implements for all four roles
- Tier 2 weapons and armor
- Tier 1 & 2 refined goods for use with crafting
- A few other odds and ends

Don't see what you want, or you want large quantities of something? As always, we're taking custom orders.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Midnight
On my way!

j/k

(explanation for those not in on the joke… the O.P. and I are on opposite sides of a war).
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
noahl
i checked, variety ok but price 2 to 3x higher than Kreuz Burnstein
Edam
noahl

Potentially true but Hammerfall have not declared 2/3 of the server population KoS smile
Tigari
And yet we're still having great sales! I've made quiet a bit off my potions. If only rogues were good, and more people would buy T2 leather Armor smile
Flea
Edam
noahl

Potentially true but Hammerfall have not declared 2/3 of the server population KoS smile

2/3 of the server are in the EBA. Throwing around that stat sounds terrible when you don't actually look at where the numbers come from in the first place.
Baron Malthius
Best of luck to you guys.
Aeryx
noahl

Mostly a generalization. I checked both AHs today, and you're right about the variety. Hammerfall has stock that KB doesn't have, and vice versa. As for price, they go back and forth on who's more expensive for any given item. Also, even when Hammerfall has a higher price, there's generally more stock available for that item.

This is simply a cross-section of a random time and day, though. If we had a proper API for this kind of thing the data would likely be more accurate.
Tigari
So, lets to a little comparison…

ITEM ——————-KB——————- HF
Loadstone ———–15-20c————–99c
Cotton ———— 8-10c—————–19c
Ornate Steel plate 60s->55s—— 1g 97c
Ward. Lbow +2——15-17s———-29s 56c
T1 Cure Pot+1 ————————- 2s 55c
T2 Cure Pot+0—— 1s

Seems to me KB prices are MUCH better

EDIT: IDK if those are norm prices for hammerfall, just what they were when i check, But those are average prices for KB.. Also aligning all those into a chart looking thing was harder then I though, Using spaces don't work smile
Aeryx
*sigh* If we must cherrypick our examples..

Recipe: Advanced Hide Sheet +1. KB = 1g. HF = 47s12c.
Recipe: Disciple's Occult Focus. KB = 1g. HF = 47s11c.
While the stock of 2 Uncanny Resonant Essences are listed at 18c in KB, there are 100 more in HF for just 1c more each.

I cannot comment on your cited prices for loadstone or the cure pots, as there were none listed in KB at the time. In fact, KB had no consumables listed while I was there (again, just one visit) other than tokens.

Hammerfall also had T1+2 weapons stocked, while KB had only T1+0.

So, I will reiterate what I thought was a rather unbiased assessment of the situation. The prices differ and can favor either side depending on the item. While they may generally fall on KB's side, stock quantity seemed to be in favor of Hammerfall tonight.

I'm aware nothing around here can be said without drawing defensive shots from the opposition, but I do my best to remain decidedly objective, Tig.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post