Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Two Bugs, small amount of influence disappearing, and Feud costs off.

Brighthaven Leader
GW,
We have noticed two issues.

1) Random influence is gone from some companies, we have seen 1, 4, and 20 points of influence disappear from the companies, in front of our eyes, just removed. No one left, no one joined, it has taken it from max influence, and it has taken it when we were at max influence.

2) We have figured out that there is a floor to the costs of feuds, also Feuds are not checking to see if a group has high end experience/what ever it suppose to be looking for. Once your target company hits 50 members there is a floor to how much it costs you to feud them (if you add more people to your company that cost goes up, but if they add people the cost stays the same). We checked every company on the board that has 50 or higher members, as well as companies under 50 people. Also, companies that have the exact same members, under 50, cost the exact same for a feud.

It seems like the system actually might not be working as intended.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ryan Dancey
I've filed a bug but it's not clear to me that there's actually a bug here with regard to the influence calculations. There are a lot of systems that work in the background and operate at a slower-than-realtime speed and you may just be seeing some lag in the updates to the various values.

I think the team is working on an iteration of the Feud costing mechanic for EEv10 already so that work may overlap the bug you're reporting about the costing system.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post