Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Feud Cancellation

Elsworth Sugarfoot
Apparently you can cancel a feud when it becomes inconvenient for you. Learn something new every day…
Nihimon
Why do you think they put a Cancel button there?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I never looked at it during the feud, I thought maybe it was for the hour it was pending.
Midnight
I was sooo excited when I thought I had an influence free 6 hour tower window.

It's ok, though, spending my own influence led to fun, too.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That seems exploitish. At the very least, if cancelled after any engagement I think there shouldn't be any influence refunded.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Phyllain
Caldeathe you are doing it wrong. You where suppose to say that on Nihimon did it so its amazing. Those dirty EoX guys cheated!
Decius
The cost wasn't reduced in any way; we just decided to call of the feud because we had already taken everything we wanted.

But some people can't let bygones be bygones and wanted the feud to continue.
Flea
Decius
The cost wasn't reduced in any way; we just decided to call of the feud because we had already taken everything we wanted.

Coming from you that is rich! You are the absolute forum king of bringing up old things and not letting bygones be bygones.

It could be extremely vexing if a group strategy is to trade towers and not fight off attackers. Once a feud is set it should not be able to be cancelled unless it is before the start. That is quite the same as quitting what was asked of EoX not to do last week when we feuded and then never showed. You guys got online to defend and had nothing to defend. Same thing goes for planning what your group will do to defend itself and having a feud vanish and members being online for no reason.
Midnight
Decius

I don't mind that you get to control the feud you paid for.

We were just genuinely surprised that feature was there.

As far as more feuding, it wasn't about letting bygones be bygones. There's no particular ill will that I heard on our comms. We had decent participation and simply used it while we had it, and spent the influence to snag a few towers back.

What are we supposed to do when we have decent numbers during your PvP window? Ignore your 500 smile towers and beat down another escalation for your bloc to swoop in on the boss at the end? :-)

Not saying you aren't allowed to do that, we do, too, but when you disincentivize my PvE attempts that only leaves PvP.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Decius
Why is it surprising that feuds can be cancelled?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post