Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Tabbing onto Nodes and Husks

Dazyk of Phaeros
Heh heh..

I read the thread title as "Stabbing onto[sic] Nodes and Husks"

Tink… you're getting to me!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Kero
+1
The Fool
+1
Never trust a fool.
Midnight
+1
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Lee Hammock
Nodes and mules will both be out of the tab targeting queue in the 10.1 patch. Husks will likely take more doing.
Rynnik
Lee Hammock
Nodes and mules will both be out of the tab targeting queue in the 10.1 patch. Husks will likely take more doing.
Woot!
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Garric Orcsbane
Wonderful news. Mules are new and i'm already tired of shooting them. They really like running in front of me.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Cheers. Thanks for the response.
Edam
Lee Hammock

hmm … so will we see husk spamming as a PvP tactic smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post