Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Shiny

Rynnik
I'm a dwarf.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tink says Stab
I'm a gnome, but I was cursed to live in a dwarfs body by Nihimon.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Edam
Tink says Stab
I'm a gnome, but I was cursed to live in a dwarfs body by Nihimon.

Edam is definitely a dwarf but he is not short its just all those other pointy eared and human types are too tall.

OOC: I would note that gnomes were in fact banned from the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) flower show for many years but that racist policy was temporarily lifted a few years back now.
MidknightDiamond
Kiernan:

"I'd rather be tall - means I can see over all the bartops to order the really good ale and leave you short dwarves wanting."

Aurora:

Smacks her brother with a roll of her eyes. "Behave and don't you dare blow something up in here - if you destroy the alcohol I'll fill you so full of arrows people will think you're the new quiver style."
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
MidknightTopaz
Moros:

"What, it's the truth, if they're too short to see, they just have to trust all the swill they're drinking is actually the good stuff." So maybe he was going to get smacked himself, that's how life worked.

Shira:

Shaking her head at their antics, amused but also disturbed that he has to be told to not explode the alcohol, that should be something he just knows.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post