Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Utility keywords and the new information format

tribuzio
With the new information format I have seen a rise in the number of utility items required by company members, but I think that some of them are mislead by the new format of the informations as teh location fo the keyed utielity has been removed and only the name of the keyword remain.

I have checked only a specific example, someone was asking for a pot helm for the stubborn keyword. AFAIK the only feats currently available that ask for it are keyed to the hands and feet locations on the paperdoll.

I tested it by donning a pot helm I made ages ago and looking what it do for the Resiliency feat. The stubborn keyword become blue, but the text below still say "your 0 keyword power grant 100% …etc."

So it seem that the is doing nothing for the feat, but the information that the item with that keyword should be placed on your feet is absent.

Stilachio Thrax
Didn't it change so that only the Masterwork keyword was tied to location? Utilities still aren't working well with the keywords from what I can tell.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Dazyk of Phaeros
Stubborn is a Minor keyword; only the Major keywords need to be equipped in the boot or glove spot.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Hobson Fiffledown
From what I can tell, as far as you wear something in the boot/glove slot, it will allow other keywords to match. I use hide sandals, which give me no usable keywords, to allow the stubborn from the pot steel helm to kick in. Masterwork is tied to boot/glove location though.
This space for rent.
Tink says Stab
The Masterwork keyword must come from the item slot that the utility is keyed to. To get any keywords at all, i.e those minor keywords on other slots, you must have some kind of item slotted into the item slot that the utility is keyed to, even if that item doesn't provide any keywords itself.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Decius
There's currently a bug where you have to have a hand or foot (as appropriate) slot item equipped in order to get any keyword bonus, but you don't need to have the keyword on the glove or boot.
Edam
Yeah in theory the type of slot the item fits in is not meant to matter until T2 but as Decius said T1 is currently broken and needs an item in the appropriate glove/boot slot and then all the other keywords you have equipped will kick in.
tribuzio
Thanks for the informations to you all.

Decius
There's currently a bug where you have to have a hand or foot (as appropriate) slot item equipped in order to get any keyword bonus, but you don't need to have the keyword on the glove or boot.

What I can say?
LOL

At least now I know how it work.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post