Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Low level solo pve/gathering

Unky
With my current rig I am running the tam at a screaming 5fps. I am to a point where my feats out class my gear and I am looking for ways/places where I can take on one or two mobs at a time and harvest nodes till my inventory is full. The. Put it back to town and sell it in an AH for a fair price.

currently I am still in thorn keep and I'm noticing that the market is flooded in the type of stuff I'm bringing back to town. Being a solo player, since j can't keep up with groups and feel I would be a liability at this point till I can upgrade my comp, I don't want to have to stray to far from the blue tower/grey hexes to farm.

Please share any suggestions.
Mbando
You are an asset to any settlement:

1. Gathering mats helps, even T1 stuff.
2. Low level characters earn lots of influence, which settlements desperately need to claim territory.

Seriously, the answer to any "I'm solo" question "The whole purpose of the game is to be in a settlement."

So join a settlement. If you want to be a super righteous, lawful good character, please consider joining us. If something else, there are tons of other settlements that might match you. But the answer is "join a settlement. Now."
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Tigari
^what he said. I play Solo alot, but being in a settlement makes the world of difference. When there is group stuff going on, I join it. Or if I just play solo, being in TS is always a fun time

If you enjoy the Evil playstyle, and enjoy PVP, or would like to learn how to PvP, you can join Golgotha. You can also visit our website, www.xeilias.com to learn more
Midnight
That *is* a scary framerate, but the stuff you gather should sell on the AH.

Lots of us in settlements still do a lot of solo stuff.

You will definitely want a better rig, but some people have vastly improved their framerate with just a $35 videocard.

It all depends on what you're using, though.

Good luck.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Unky
Well then. If people don't mind me being incapable of turning or stopping when I want too then, sure I'll start looking for a settlement.

As far as rigs go I am actually forced to using my wife's All-In-One PC. Can't really upgrade any component in it. And purchasing a machine is just outside my budget at this point in time. I'm just glad I can log in at all.
Thod-Theodum
Emerald Lodge would welcome you with open arms. We at seldom attacked by anyone - so you run a minimal risk to be killed while gathering.
I surely can come up with lots of materials max 2 hexes away that the more experienced players don't gather right now. And we have holdings spread out that allow gathering close to them and leave stuff there - even one in the Zombie Kitten Mountain.
We are an independent group that should be suited to solo players as we have low demands on you. And we should be able to craft what you need - looks like pioneer or rambler outfits.

We don't have an AH yet but we plan to have one once it is available.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Edam
In term sof gathering, Iron and Coal seem the two most reliable consistent money earners. There are people that do the rounds of the Auction Houses and pretty much scoop up any iron or coal selling for less than 10c
Daeglin
High Road Covenant has both solo and group players. Our settlements are based so you can access any part of the map fairly easily, but our main area in the northwest tends to lower population with good variety of gathering resources. Come to Talonguard, our crafting center, to meet us. Introduce yourself on www.coalroad.com
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post