Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Your little, polish things that you want.

Tink says Stab
So sometimes the big picture can overshadow the little stuff. Talking about Rogue fixes, Wizard fixes, how to fix Consumables, whether or not the roles are balanced, it can sometimes be difficult to talk about less important things that you want implemented. So why don't we just throw them all in a thread!

I would really like to see Influence Counts on the company screen get their decimal places back. Grinding influence is a long, boring process if you are just out and about killing things. Sure, when you have 10 friends, it goes up relatively quickly. But by yourself it's so slooooow.

Being able to see how much every kill is adding will make it a little less "stab self with fork" inducing. Sure, I'm only getting +0.001 per kill. But progress is progress.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Tink says Stab
I would also like to see currency drops off of monsters flattened out a bit. Being in a group with a guy, and him getting 10s in currency drops, while you get 50c, and you both have the same knowledge skill really sucks. I know the RNG should sort it out in the long run, but it still feels bad.

Make currency drops less spikey.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Quijenoth Starkiller
Change the weight of coins while your at it. PnP coins are 10c = 10s = 10g =10p. in PFO its 100c = 100s = 100g =100p
the weight be 1/10th of what it is now because with items gone and coin increased. Its easy to get over 1000cp in a short amount of time.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Tyncale
Yes, copper weighs a ton, I would like to see that diminished too. After doing an hour of Molochs it's actually the highest Encumbrance item in my Inventory, obliging me to return to town to unload.

I think being able to carry more coin would be a win for everyone including bandits.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Edam
In T2 escalations its common for people to trash coin. Especially in the SE where its kinda useless except for training fees.
Dreamslinger
I'd really like a plate of Pierogi.
Brighthaven Leader
+1 on decimals added back
+1 on coin weighing less

I want the sorting tabs back in the game, for the bank!
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Quijenoth Starkiller
Weather… will it ever be a thing in PFO?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Garric Orcsbane
I would like trainers to show what Attribute a Feat will increase and how much it will go up. Yes I know I can look it up off-line at a variety of sources but I would like to be able to see it in game.
Bunibuni
Garric Orcsbane
I would like trainers to show what Attribute a Feat will increase and how much it will go up. Yes I know I can look it up off-line at a variety of sources but I would like to be able to see it in game.
+1
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post