Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Your little, polish things that you want.

Bunibuni
Garric Orcsbane
I would like trainers to show what Attribute a Feat will increase and how much it will go up. Yes I know I can look it up off-line at a variety of sources but I would like to be able to see it in game.
+1
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Bunibuni
Quijenoth Starkiller
Weather… will it ever be a thing in PFO?
Well, we finally got some wind added to the game. So rain and snow might be a long ways away. Heck, we are still waiting on rivers for our corner of the River Kingdom.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Micahbrack
Yes, when will they find the handles and turn on the faucets? smile
koroshiya
Better attack animations.

Bigger/more conspicuous damage notification/numbers. Sure, it's fine to see how much damage you do in melee range, but 35 meters away and you barely see the little red numbers, much less make out what they say. smile Maybe make them bolder and against a white or light colored background, or something like that.

Be able to see how much power I have when standing in the inn (other than using a buff of some sort).

The ability to toggle having your weapon in your hands while out of combat.

Mounts - omg yes please.

Better user interface with interacting with players/npcs - maybe be able to right click a character and invite to party, trade, etc.

A way to zoom in and out on minimap (lower right corner).

Be able to see what I'm targeting before I'm in longbow range, rather than just seeing a health bar. True story: I can see 3 enemies, they look harmless enough, ah I'm in range to shoot at one, hehehe …. oshi they are purples, ruuuuuun T_T

Ability to duel players with no outside interference and no recourse to reputation (and no gear destruction, but I know how lots of you guys love some gear destruction, so I don't know).

Settlement chat.

I'm not sure if this was an intended fog of war feature, but maybe settlement icons next to name/health bar so you can more easily identify an enemy vs friend from a distance.

A cooldown counter for skills.

Some more background music. Sometimes I wonder if my speakers are even on, then I hear a bird and it is reassuring that my speakers are working. smile

I think that's all for now, I don't want to overload poor Ryan lol smile

Ah just one last thing - I just want to say that auto run is awesome, tyvm for that!
- From the shadows.
Decius
I want to see feat level mapped to trainer/support level, and see feats at a trainer that I can't train because the trainer is too low level.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Decius
I want to see feat level mapped to trainer/support level, and see feats at a trainer that I can't train because the trainer is too low level.

maybe have them appear in red text rather than not at all?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
Spell effect sounds affected by distance
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Mistwalker
When you cast a spell/orison/cantrip that you see the area that it hits.

When I cast an AoE, and only get some monsters, when I think they should all be there, having a visual will help me understand why they all didn't get hit.
Wyborn Cathmor
Scabbards… I would love to see my great sword slung across my back, my bow and quiver, etc.
Wyborn Cathmor of Keeper's Pass
"The first gift you ever receive is your family. We all grow from the seeds of our parents' plant."
-Parables of Erastil
Kitsune
TERRAIN SHADOWS

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post