Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

15 Day Trial

Zephyrjinx
So I just downloaded and installed game, verified my account, log into the game for approx 5 min, get booted, attempt to log in and get message saying Cannot connect. WOW what a way to welcome new players. Uninstalled moving on! Thanks for helping me make that decision.
Tink says Stab
You happened to log in during daily time. The server will be up in ~35 minutes from this post.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Nihimon
There used to be a prominent message on the Launcher itself about the Daily Downtime. For some reason, that's not there anymore.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Daeglin
Daily server downtime is 9-10am PST. If you have a problem outside those hours, let customer support know. There are 23 other hours of the day when it should be fine and I'd encourage you to give it another try.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Ravenlute
Zephyrjinx
So I just downloaded and installed game, verified my account, log into the game for approx 5 min, get booted, attempt to log in and get message saying Cannot connect. WOW what a way to welcome new players. Uninstalled moving on! Thanks for helping me make that decision.

If that's all that made you move on than your life must be full of torment. Bye!
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Edam
Ravenlute
Zephyrjinx

If that's all that made you move on than your life must be full of torment. Bye!

XBOX generation.

Everything must run instantly and perfectly or move on.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post