Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE10

xaosist
Is the EE10 date still set for 10th July on the live server or has this been pushed back?

I've not seen any release notes for the test server yet, but I've never connected to it (not even sure I have access) so I can't even see if it's reached the test server yet…
Azure_Zero
It should be LIVE this Friday,
Unless we are notified that it has been pushed back.
Bunibuni
Will it go on the test server before the live server?
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Doc
They'll probably just do it live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-Y3HJNU_s
Tink says Stab
Given how little influence the test server seems to have had on past patches, I'm really not surprised, nor particularly concerned for the lack of it. It's basically just been used as a sneak peek of what is to come.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Edam
Tink says Stab
Given how little influence the test server seems to have had on past patches, I'm really not surprised, nor particularly concerned for the lack of it. It's basically just been used as a sneak peek of what is to come.

I know a few people with 300K unspent XP on the test server.

Unless they do the EVE Sisi thing and make gear available at nominal prices on an AH somewhere its not a viable place to test anything.
Doc
No need. I asked R Dancey for gear and he provided. Totally possible to test on the test server, I did plenty of it.

Problem is the same problem with the "Help" channel in game, using both things effectively is essentially "work", and few people probably will make time for it by donating their free hours. At least that is the impression I get.

Saved a new player today from rage quitting because I just sit on the Help channel when in game. I guess there just aren't enough players (ie. a percentage cut of the total who will volunteer) to make the Help channel or Test Server really viable tools.
Bunibuni
Yeah, when I mentioned setting up a player run village on the test server, the response was dead silence. smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post