Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE10 Survival Guide

Tyncale
Yes, thats true, they should not tailor that towards the time that a dead muleteer can make it back to his mule. I am very curious how this will play out: I think a lone Muleteer is dead meat anyway if he runs into the wrong crowd. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Bunibuni
So you are saying that even though I will have a mule and run from Talonguard to Thornkeep at 7PM Eastern tonight and stay mostly on the main road, I still have to worry about someone attacking me and taking all the goods I was planning to sell or use in Thornkeep?

So I will need a battalion of guards to keep me and my mule safe on this run?

Whoever would be dastardly enough to attack a small lone merchant? smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
BlackMoria
Bunibuni
So you are saying that even though I will have a mule and run from Talonguard to Thornkeep at 7PM Eastern tonight and stay mostly on the main road, I still have to worry about someone attacking me and taking all the goods I was planning to sell or use in Thornkeep?

A guess the concept of operational security is lost on you, having announced your route, your time and your alone. Why not also let the world know what you are wearing as well. smilesmile
Ravenlute
BlackMoria
Bunibuni

A guess the concept of operational security is lost on you, having announced your route, your time and your alone. Why not also let the world know what you are wearing as well. smilesmile

I'm sure that wasn't at all intended. Just erase it from your mind.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bunibuni
Ravenlute
BlackMoria
Bunibuni

I'm sure that wasn't at all intended. Just erase it from your mind.
I'm a wizard. Not going to tell you what's under my robes!!!!! smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
BlackMoria
Nor do I want to know! Forbidden knowledge sort of thing. smile
Bunibuni
That's why the Tier Two robes are so embarrassing! They are beyond miniskirt short!!!! Go thing I wear leotards with them or I would be fighting while in a crouch!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post