Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Respecting install paths

Decius
Is there some good programming reason why the patcher doesn't respect any path variables or install directories and insists on using the C: drive?
Ryan Dancey
None. Can you email customer.support@goblinworks.com with specifics of the issue and I'll pass them along.
Dazyk of Phaeros
The solution to this is to open the original download in the directory where you want it to install. I discovered this a week ago when cleaning up my op system drive.

So, if you want the game to install on your E: drive, just cut/paste the install file to somewhere on that drive. Then run the file and install as normal.

Of course, remember that, when installing on drives other than the main drive, you may have user account permission issues. Set the exe file to 'always run as administrator' in the properties menu.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post