Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Several bugs with Holdings Map, Colors, and Escalations.

Brighthaven Leader
Devs,

The map that shows you all of your holdings and who owns what, doesn't show up at least one of our companies with three holdings. Also, there seems to be a color coding scheme with the colors blue, light red, dark red, and orange. I can see that blue means my own companies, what do the other colors mean?

During the event escalations, monster will spawn within eye site, and even on top of you, on a regular basis.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ravenlute
I saw that one Company wasn't showing as well. I see a blue outline for my own company and orange outline for the others in my settlement. Maybe your light red, dark red, and orange are actually all the same color but they look different because of the terrain they are on?
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Brighthaven Leader
Perhaps that is the case?
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post