Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha seeks PvP focused players for Murder Times

Tink says Stab
Golgotha, the largest Lawful Evil settlement in the game, and the only proactive PvP settlement in the game, seeks like minded players looking to raise a ruckus. Whether you want to engage your foes on the battlefield, or take the fight to them on the economic stage, Golgotha can provide the very best support available.

Our soldiers are some of the most experienced PvP'ers that the game has to offer, with almost all willing to take new players under their wing and teach them the little tricks of the trade that make PFO PvP what it is. Our merchants have ready access to the two best stocked, most travelled merchant towns that the game has to offer, with both Kreuz Bernstein and Callambea being close allies.

Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned bitter vet, Golgotha is the place to be to engage in regular, coordinated player combat. Golgothan companies maintain near constant feuds with our enemies, allowing every citizen to jump into the fight with little fear of reputation loss.

Learn from the best that the game has to offer. Visit Xeilias.com today, and apply to join Golgotha.

Visit Teamspeak server 74.208.221.252:9988 and use the password jabberwocky to talk to us directly.

Or use the link tinyurl.com/xeilias to connect directly. Note, some people have issues with direct TeamSpeak links.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Edam
lol - I can in fact say that if you do want to play the new style improved wander the map and kill everyone randomly so long as you can make a roleplay excuse (or not) and take minimal repercussions PvP - Golgotha is the place for yousmile
Tigari
We haven't killed anyone randomly in a LONG time.. people should stop spreading rumors/lying…
Rynnik
Edam
lol - I can in fact say that if you do want to play the new style improved wander the map and kill everyone randomly so long as you can make a roleplay excuse (or not) and take minimal repercussions PvP - Golgotha is the place for yousmile
Out of line mate.

I don't know why but despite you guys losing so badly lately I expected you all to accept it with more grace then this.

I can't wait to link this to Avari next time I choose to post in one of your recruit/advert/etc threads.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tigari
Also, what happened to the "hopping into a recruitment thread to to sling some mud" was a bad form thing?
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I think that we should keep anything negative, even veiled, out of others' recruitment threads.

To say something positive about Golgotha: Golgotha is a formidable force on the field of battle. They learn and adapt, and they have individual players who are very good at PvP. I have commanded forces on the other side of the field from Golgotha, and I've come to respect their tactics.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Nihimon
I encourage everyone to respect other groups' recruitment forums and threads.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Elsworth Sugarfoot
The fact is we haven't killed anyone not in Edam's alliance. Thanks for the kind words Thorgrim.
Phyllain
To be fair Els, we use to. Now we don't
Giorgio
Tigari
Also, what happened to the "hopping into a recruitment thread to to sling some mud" was a bad form thing?

It is still a thing, some people just choose to ignore it and be disrespectful.

There are many places to go bash/hate/provoke/troll/bait/have a civil conversation with The Evil Golgothians and their lackeys ™, but a recruitment thread should not be one of them. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post