Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pretty Damn Happy with EEv10

Mbando
So far, pretty darn good.

1. People were running convoy operations last night. Mechanically that's pretty cool, plus it required all kinds of settlement to settlement comms. MULES CONVOYS, PEOPLE!
2. The WoNA escalation is a ton of fun. By far the most fun I've had PvE so far in the game, and since the rewards have such big stakes for the settlement, it was very rewarding to get a drop.

So far, pretty damn good smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Doc
It was pretty cool watching those damn towers explode wasn't it? Rather satisfying to beat those things down and watch them blow into pieces on the ground.
Mbando
And crystals exploding is also satisfying smile

Anyway, last night was the most fun I've had in an MMO since EQ2 raids.
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Bringslite
I like 'splosions!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
The explosions sound awesome on my headset. Just the right amount of bass.smile
Midnight
My favorite part is getting close to the explosion and watching the rubble bounce. Good choice, animator(s).
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Ravenlute
I'm sharing this everywhere I can, 'cause awesome!

Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Tyncale
Haha, that is a great pic. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Huran
Ravenlute
I'm sharing this everywhere I can, 'cause awesome!

Boom!

I was standing on the tower stairs the first time I seen this explosion and I tell ya it was a little crazy!

Epic stuff - great job Goblinworks smile
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Quijenoth
I'd just like to add that, until last night, Wrath of Nhur Athemon was for me a success on a 4 out of 5 scale, its been fun and looks amazing, but last night I would wholeheartedly increase that to 5 out of 5!

Why? because its created conflict!

For some reason settlements have put claims on which towers belong to them. For the first day, those "agreements" have been adhered too (with the exception of those currently at war). But as the number of towers dwindled and the greed for loot increased, the battle over those last remaining towers has created conflict and content with players I had yet to meet in-game before now. It shows that people are willing to fight for the limited resources this event had to offer.

Well Done GW!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post