Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pretty Damn Happy with EEv10

Bunibuni
Now if GW wants to be a bit evil, they could have the explosions actually cause damage to those standing close it the towers or crystals when they explode! The melee types would have to time it to run away just before the explosions.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Tink says Stab
Have you tried being a melee in this event!? We already get blown all the fuck up by evil green laser beams of death.

Pew pew pew.

I will admit that this event cycle has been just right in terms of risk/reward for my liking. I would have preferred if each instance was longer, but the actual fights were fun. It is far more enjoyable to fight fewer, difficult, important mobs than grinding through hundreds of useless ones.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Dreaden
I resubbed to check out the new content and I'm pleasantly surprised. The pve event created a limited resource that promoted a ton of action. Hands down the most fun I've had in PFO. Besides the newest stuff, there has been a noticeable amount of progress to the game in general since I last played in March. Tool tips are a huge upgrade imo, along with company identification when you select a player. A lot of the old annoying bugs are gone as well, however settlement/company/alliance chat is still missing somehow.

Imo, the game is approaching playability for the general mmorpg player base. However, I'm still convinced that EE players and the year of exp we Will have by the time of OE will turn away a lot of players interested in being competitive. Before all the EvE comparisons start, I'm aware but it's a big gamble to risk future players on the success of another game…
Quijenoth Starkiller
EE10 – Wrath of Nhur Athemon! VIDEO
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Lisa Stevens
Dreaden
A lot of the old annoying bugs are gone as well, however settlement/company/alliance chat is still missing somehow.

Settlement chat will be in EE10.2 patch that is coming in two weeks.

-Lisa
coach
+1 to all of the above

and kudos to the Mules and the mechanics behind them

outstanding work GW
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Dreaden
Lisa Stevens
Dreaden
A lot of the old annoying bugs are gone as well, however settlement/company/alliance chat is still missing somehow.

Settlement chat will be in EE10.2 patch that is coming in two weeks.

-Lisa
Thanks, I know A lot of people have been waiting for this function.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post