Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Looking at committing

mgilbrtsn
Looking at playing this, but before I commit, I had a question. Are there still character wipes? I can never tell anymore with the different stages of games.

thx,
Thorgrim Foegrinder
There will be no more wipes. Everything done now is persistent.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
mgilbrtsn
Thorgrim Foegrinder
There will be no more wipes. Everything done now is persistent.
Great thx, I'm in. Anyone see a noob running around, not knowing what's going on…. that will be me. smile
Thorgrim Foegrinder
No problem, glad you decided to give it a shot! The game is a ton of fun, but there is a bit of a learning curve. Make sure you do the tutorials in the starting area, as you will be rewarded with some starter gear. Then maybe look up the Echo Woodsmen once you're ready to join a PC settlement. smile
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Rynnik
Be careful you don't jump right into the middle of a war before you know what is going on (unless you are looking for that of course!).

I highly recommend you join PFU as soon as possible to get started. They will help you out with gear, teach you the game, and walk you through some of the politics so you will know who is who in this big zoo.

Or join us and just jump into the deep end if you like. http://www.xeilias.com/index.php smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post