Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha ... meh

Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
BlackMoria
Rynnik
BlackMoria
Pot, meet Kettle…
Hi. I'm black.

Now that we got that out of the way thank-you for admitting your post was useless and deliberately misleading.

You are quite prickly. Having a bad day? One shouldn't rage and text, you know. I assure you, it wasn't me who pissed into your cornflakes this morning or any other morning.

As for useless and deliberately misleading posts, you trump me on that by post count and I proclaim you the winner. Now we both can go about our day.smile
Try not to take it personally. It's always your fault if he doesn't like or understand what you have to say.
lol

Glad you didn't have to wait too long Cal.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
lol

I'd have included something about how in spite of it you often have very good things to say, but then Nihimon would just call me a tool again.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
lol

I'd have included something about how in spite of it you often have very good things to say, but then Nihimon would just call me a tool again.
Definitely the right call imo. No one wants that.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Brighthaven Leader
Personally, I think reputation system has no teeth.

As someone who has to stay below reputation (because I refuse to company hop) the worst thing that has happened to me, is that someone's settlement guards aggro on me. I don't need to train, but every few weeks, and I can bank at my holdings.

The only deterrence I see here is the guards, and depending on the person it is or isn't one, to me it isn't, it is a mild annoyance at best. I do hope that reputation is tied heavily to settlement training like they have said.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Edam
The reputation system has never inconvenienced me when in the negatives:

1) Training is often a 4 to 6 week wait till next train anyway. In fact with the new system where settlements will tend to level swap there training up and down week in week out I will probably find it even less a hassle.
2) I can regen power at an inn holding.
3) I can bank in any holding owned by my own company and have an in company friend or alt run the stuff home for me.

So what can I not do?

1) Craft
2) Go shopping
3) Stand around the bank and jump on peoples heads.

NOTE: I have no real issues with the current extremely lax reputation system, it can stay that way for all I care. I am just disagreeing with people that say it is onerous and a serious deterrence. If it is a deterrence it is very minor.
Saiph the Fallen
Just think of it this way, if a large murder-hobo-greifing guild came to Pathfinder Online. There would be nothing to stop them from murdering everything and everyone everywhere. There is no disincentive to not be a murder-hobo. This is not intended.
Doc
Just think of it this way, if a large murder-hobo-greifing guild came to Pathfinder Online. There would be nothing to stop them from murdering everything and everyone everywhere. There is no disincentive to not be a murder-hobo. This is not intended.

Sure there is. It caused SENSOU to quit the game.
Saiph the Fallen
Doc

Sure there is. It caused SENSOU to quit the game.

Are you intentionally just not going to agree with me?
Edam
SENSOU were playing at a time when there were no holdings to bank at, everyone was T1 and training almost daily and more importantly it was before the rep system was toned down and you even recovered overnight. I also suspect they mainly left because PvP sucked at that point.

I doubt anyone seriously thinks rep does much, I suspect it is more that people hate any restriction whatsoever on their behavior in games.
Doc
Are you intentionally just not going to agree with me?

I wouldn't purposefully agree with somebody who I think is misquided on this topic, if that is what you are suggesting.

The fact of the matter is Goblin Works deliberately and openly reduced penalties for PvP. Golgotha had nothing to do with that. Heck there were EBA people in favor of it. If you have a problem with it, why not ask them (GW) directly and pose the question in the thread prepping for the keepside chat?

Then maybe we can learn once and for all what is actually coming down the pipe, straight from the horses mouth, as opposed to from people who know just as much as the rest of us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post