Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha ... meh

Rynnik
Guess I am just crazy.

Actually not having day 1 fucking exp and liking to press the train button once in a while, and actually finding myself not even bothering to log in when I am low rep, because in that state, other games start to look a lot more attractive and having to have a debate every time the potential comes up to trade rep for a chance to further a political objective or protect an asset because one of the things I enjoy most in the game comes at a massive trade off due to working through limited implementation.

Must just be me.

Well me and everyone else on the server. I mean we are just crawling with low rep characters due to rep not having any teeth right?
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Saiph the Fallen
Doc
Are you intentionally just not going to agree with me?

I wouldn't purposefully agree with somebody who I think is misquided on this topic, if that is what you are suggesting.

The fact of the matter is Goblin Works deliberately and openly reduced penalties for PvP. Golgotha had nothing to do with that. Heck there were EBA people in favor of it. If you have a problem with it, why not ask them (GW) directly and pose the question in the thread prepping for the keepside chat?

Then maybe we can learn once and for all what is actually coming down the pipe, straight from the horses mouth, as opposed to from people who know just as much as the rest of us.

Okay, are we getting lost again? Who said Golgotha had anything to do with it? And, I'm guessing you're under the impression that this current reputation system is what is envisioned for the final game?
Doc
Okay, are we getting lost again? Who said Golgotha had anything to do with it?

The fact that this non-sense is occurring in a thread purposefully maligning Golgotha, instead of a feature request thread directed at Goblin Works.

And, I'm guessing you're under the impression that this current reputation system is what is envisioned for the final game?

Nope, I'm not. That doesn't mean I agree with your assessment either.
Saiph the Fallen
The only none-sense occurring in this thread is your refusal to admit that playing a murderer in Pathfinder Online is currently too easy.
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
The only none-sense occurring in this thread is your refusal to admit that playing a murderer in Pathfinder Online is currently too easy.
Then where are the murderers?
Saiph the Fallen
Golgotha has been doing a good job by not becoming murder-hobos and ravaging the lands; I never accused you all of doing either of those things.

However, my point is, if a large murder-hobo guild did come to Pathfinder Online, they could ravage the land and grief with little to no recourse.
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Golgotha has been doing a good job by not becoming murder-hobos and ravaging the lands; I never accused you all of doing either of those things.

However, my point is, if a large murder-hobo guild did come to Pathfinder Online, they could ravage the land and grief with little to no recourse.
But they haven't.

Why?

Rep as part of the mechanics is part of the answer to that on top of the devs, the community, etc.
Saiph the Fallen
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen

But they haven't.

Why?

Rep as part of the mechanics is part of the answer to that on top of the devs, the community, etc.

Who is they?
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen

But they haven't.

Why?

Who is they?
Saiph the Fallen
large murder-hobo guild
Saiph the Fallen
I said, -if- a murder-hobo guild came to Pathfinder Online. Currently there is not one. If there was they could murder-hobo without recourse.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post