Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha ... meh

Doc
Tbh, why would we want peace? Personally, without the conflict I would have no reason to play this game. The rest of this game is serious boring.

My opinionated short list of why some people might want peace in PFO:
1. Losing at PvP
2. Not enough people to PvP
3. No Influence to PvP
4. No Rep to PvP
5. Tired of PvP
6. Hate PvP
7. Pity on the Enemy

I don't think any of those apply to EoX at the moment, from what I can tell, so I can't imagine EoX would want peace.
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringlite despite all the mechanics in THAT game there is a reason the Dotlan curve is the only real way measure winning in EVE online SovWar.

Bringslite
B. The other side first attempted to engage in meaningful war. Retaliating by taking Towers (assets). That proved not very useful as a deterrent. That is also partly an expected way to deal with issues.
Lets no be too altruistic here please. Engaging in 'meaningful' asset war was motivated to some degree by being the most winnable type of engagement for the biggest less skilled force. Nothing wrong with that but it isn't truthful to pin it all on the side of some 'positive gameplay' bullcrap or I am pretty sure positive gameplay would have weighed in a lot higher in other places. Winnable mattered.

Lol, you completely got the wrong impression. Have it your way Forum Warrior. Not everyone is out to get the EoX, though with the way that you act in this forum, I am surprised.
smile

Just the ones who think we cheated before the game was a game.

So sorry I don't live up to your forum expectations. lmao

If you look back at that thread, you might see that I wasn't exactly one of the people that thought Pax was cheating. I still don't. I have tried to discuss it with at least one of those that did. It didn't get anywhere. <shrug>

I will throw out that accusing someone of cheating, explaining why, and showing evidence should be enough for GW to act. The fact that they did not act there or anywhere else that cheating has been suggested or reported is an indication that there isn't cheating, at least in those cases. If cheating is being proven, confirmed and ignored then we are all paying subscriptions to the wrong MMO for our entertainment.

It is weak sauce to hang onto and keep alive a negative message (like accusations that someone is cheating) when GW is the final Shot Caller on that and they don't act. What happens in the back and forth messages between GW, any accused, and any accuser is not my province.

I REALLY DON"T THINK THAT GW IS LETTING ANYONE CHEAT OR GET AWAY WITH CHEATING.

Should I discover or even feel that they do turn a blind eye without one hell of a reason, that will be the day that I write my farewell letter.
You honestly read that and thought I was saying you had called us cheaters? huh?

That would be retarded.

Actually no (kinda anyway), I read that and wondered if you knew that I was around then. I don't recognize your name from back then. I was mostly dropping a hint that I am not always impressed with how other people comport themselves here either. For that matter, I often find that I let myself down with some of my own posts.

That bolded part of your post. That is not cool.

Instead of distracting the thread with nonsense, why not explore what BlackMoria has been asking? Are those previous suggestions that EoX is willing to talk with EBA no longer true?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Rynnik
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringslite
Rynnik
Bringlite despite all the mechanics in THAT game there is a reason the Dotlan curve is the only real way measure winning in EVE online SovWar.

Bringslite
B. The other side first attempted to engage in meaningful war. Retaliating by taking Towers (assets). That proved not very useful as a deterrent. That is also partly an expected way to deal with issues.
Lets no be too altruistic here please. Engaging in 'meaningful' asset war was motivated to some degree by being the most winnable type of engagement for the biggest less skilled force. Nothing wrong with that but it isn't truthful to pin it all on the side of some 'positive gameplay' bullcrap or I am pretty sure positive gameplay would have weighed in a lot higher in other places. Winnable mattered.

Lol, you completely got the wrong impression. Have it your way Forum Warrior. Not everyone is out to get the EoX, though with the way that you act in this forum, I am surprised.
smile

Just the ones who think we cheated before the game was a game.

So sorry I don't live up to your forum expectations. lmao

If you look back at that thread, you might see that I wasn't exactly one of the people that thought Pax was cheating. I still don't. I have tried to discuss it with at least one of those that did. It didn't get anywhere. <shrug>

I will throw out that accusing someone of cheating, explaining why, and showing evidence should be enough for GW to act. The fact that they did not act there or anywhere else that cheating has been suggested or reported is an indication that there isn't cheating, at least in those cases. If cheating is being proven, confirmed and ignored then we are all paying subscriptions to the wrong MMO for our entertainment.

It is weak sauce to hang onto and keep alive a negative message (like accusations that someone is cheating) when GW is the final Shot Caller on that and they don't act. What happens in the back and forth messages between GW, any accused, and any accuser is not my province.

I REALLY DON"T THINK THAT GW IS LETTING ANYONE CHEAT OR GET AWAY WITH CHEATING.

Should I discover or even feel that they do turn a blind eye without one hell of a reason, that will be the day that I write my farewell letter.
You honestly read that and thought I was saying you had called us cheaters? huh?

That would be retarded.

Actually no (kinda anyway), I read that and wondered if you knew that I was around then. I don't recognize your name from back then. I was mostly dropping a hint that I am not always impressed with how other people comport themselves here either. For that matter, I often find that I let myself down with some of my own posts.

That bolded part or your post. That is not cool.

Instead of distracting the thread with nonsense, why not explore what BlackMoria has been asking? Are those previous suggestions that EoX is willing to talk with EBA no longer true?
Around or not Decius' accusations don't hold any water and they never have. I've never read that whole thread - I chortled and stopped reading when Nihimon said it seemed above board to him.

Feel free to insert whatever word makes you feel better.

There is a time and place for forums - actually ending the current EoX/EBA conflict isn't going to happen here.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Bringslite
Reposting this before it gets buried (I hope).

Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Doc
Are those previous suggestions that EoX is willing to talk with EBA no longer true?

Not that I speak for anyone but myself, but ask yourself, why would they want to?

They actually have people coming back to play the game from their crew again. Activity is higher. They enjoy PvP, they like it.

And they don't seem to fit any of the items on my short list above:
https://goblinworks.com/forum/post/36937/
Rynnik
Bringslite
Reposting this before it gets buried (I hope).

I don't think any EBA leadership has actually approached Phyllain ready to surrender yet.
Dreaden
Doc
Are those previous suggestions that EoX is willing to talk with EBA no longer true?

Not that I speak for anyone but myself, but ask yourself, why would they want to?

They actually have people coming back to play the game from their crew again. Activity is higher. They enjoy PvP, they like it.

And they don't seem to fit any of the items on my short list above:
https://goblinworks.com/forum/post/36937/
For example, I resubbed specifically to take part in holding warfare against EBA.
Bringslite
To be clear, I have no idea if EBA or any/all parts of it are even interested in peace. I am hoping that they might be interested in talking about conducting the war just a bit differently in some aspects. Also that EoX might as well.

No, I don't mean Arena War!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Rynnik
Bringslite
To be clear, I have no idea if EBA or any/all parts of it are even interested in peace. I am hoping that they might be interested in talking about conducting the war just a bit differently in some aspects. Also that EoX might as well.

No, I don't mean Arena War!
I have a hard time imagining anything getting less traction.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Cheatle for TEO
To be fair, @Aragon, we didn't ask you to get involved politically, we asked if you guys thought about Mercing, a profession that both EoX and EBA respect.

As I wrote previously, to Bringslite, we were unsure what the reaction from either side might be. Eventually, if we ended up working on occasion for both sides, it would only be a matter of time before both sides turned on us.

Then there is the possibility that Factions will change the whole political landscape. Aragon is awaiting more PvP features before we consider delving into any company level PvP, other than defensive.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post