Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha ... meh

Drogon
If there can be no peace, there must be war, if there must be war, make it a war that one side or the other can actually win.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Decius
Doc
If people decide to stay in their settlements or not even log in for 2+ days, haven't you already won the feud?

Call me crazy, but I actually like to fight other players, not kill worthless guards and stare at a countdown timer while I capture some worthless holding that can be easily replaced by settlements that have stockpiles of resources in 5 digit figures.

Won the feud? Well, maybe if I was a carebear.
Do you find killing characters sitting in front of the bank rewarding enough?
Rynnik
Drogon
If there can be no peace, there must be war, if there must be war, make it a war that one side or the other can actually win.
*puts helmet of prediction on*

Dotlan curve is going to happen.

I don't think the people who would have to pull the plug to avoid that will.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Doc

Do you find baiting people on the forum rewarding enough?
Bringslite
Doc
If people decide to stay in their settlements or not even log in for 2+ days, haven't you already won the feud?

Call me crazy, but I actually like to fight other players, not kill worthless guards and stare at a countdown timer while I capture some worthless holding that can be easily replaced by settlements that have stockpiles of resources in 5 digit figures.

Won the feud? Well, maybe if I was a carebear.

What part of fighting people do you prefer most? 1. Combat ready people or 2. people inside settlements logging in, banking, or crafting.

Call me crazy, but #1 seems to fit the def of "fighting" and #2 fits better with just "killing".

Why would you assume that a settlement won't defend it's holdings?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Rynnik
Doc

Do you find baiting people on the forum rewarding enough?
Meh, wait for it.

Ignore the bait long enough and he will just accuse you of nasty stuff in real life instead.

*shrug*
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Doc

Because a great deal of the population of this game is trying to find ways to not engage in PvP or not have PvP occur.
Decius
Settlement that don't defend their holdings will suck and eventually fall.
Doc
Settlement that don't defend their holdings will suck and eventually fall.

I heard the same thing about towers. Hopefully this idea will work out better.
Bringslite
Doc

Because a great deal of the population of this game is trying to find ways to not engage in PvP or not have PvP occur.

You have been much more reasonable than this and interesting in most everything that you post.

I think that you are wrong. Anyone that has been around for some time knows that there is PVP and it is possible almost anywhere at any time.

New players know the same, except in the case of home settlements. I have asked for someone to point out an Open World PVP game that has zero safe areas except in a war.

To the average new player, it doesn't much matter that it might improve in 6 months.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post