Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golgotha ... meh

Bringslite
Deleted: I won't waste my or anyone else's time here. Carry on.

There are other things that I should be doing with my gaming time.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tink says Stab
I did it! I got to the end if the thread!

But because I wasn't here earlier, answering Decius' question whether I find killing people at AHs and Banks rewarding; yes. Yes I do. At least against a specific subset of people.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Phyllain
I got all exited when the thread got to page 37. But it was just tink.
Rynnik
Cheatle for TEO
Also, I am not crying, I am telling it like it is, and that is if they intend for this to be a hardcore game with no stops/breaks, then that is what it needs to be. There is no winning, there is no hurting anyone EXCEPT to drive them from the game. No matter how many towers, or holdings are attacked, a group can basically harass (tactically speaking) another group forever. That is totally fine IF we were in a more hardcore game, and if we have defensible positions.

The game is sort of in this weird place right now, without having being completely finished, and that is what were dealing with right now.
This is hardly a hardcore game when by exerting a bit of diplomacy you can live happily in it in complete and utter player made safety for 6 months.

You have elected to load up hardmode when you load up YOUR client and by extension everyone who decides they want to play under your flag.

You have stated you won't turn hardmode off.

Cheatle for TEO
EBA will not surrender, that is set in stone.
I have no sympathy for you. Or your people. I do know if they leave I won't follow them with this war - they will be safe under whatever other banner they choose to play with.

Ryan Dancey
Some of you are playing in a world where you get PvP action every day. But, come on, we all know that a big driver of that is social activities by your own companions (or yourselves). You keep poking each other then acting shocked to discover there's PvP consequences and that the people you poke won't let you have the last word/last action. You're doing it to yourselves and that's not an artifact of a failed Rep system.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
okimbored
As a non-sub on my free trial, I can't see how this thread is helping to grow the game, I would recommend hitting the delete key.
Drogon
okimbored
As a non-sub on my free trial, I can't see how this thread is helping to grow the game, I would recommend hitting the delete key.

Agree, can this thread be moved to a different forum at least that isn't as public?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Smitty
okimbored
GW should just mske a forum : This week in EoX vs EBA
Daeglin
It's quite illuminating for those not involved.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
ZomoZ
Conflict is good, google the mitani
coach
Cheatle for TEO
@Coach, I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

When I was in KB, we only killed two people that attacked us, unless there have been other groups killing in KB on a regular basis.

Also, I am not crying, I am telling it like it is, and that is if they intend for this to be a hardcore game with no stops/breaks, then that is what it needs to be. There is no winning, there is no hurting anyone EXCEPT to drive them from the game. No matter how many towers, or holdings are attacked, a group can basically harass (tactically speaking) another group forever. That is totally fine IF we were in a more hardcore game, and if we have defensible positions.

The game is sort of in this weird place right now, without having being completely finished, and that is what were dealing with right now.

Yeah i didnt think you knew about it, but it wasn't a big deal. Kinda was fun really cause i don't take logging in for granted now and usually log in weird places in town now

Didnt mean you as the one crying, was talking about the wailing-and-gnashing-of-teeth folk starting posts about one-time events that they were on the negative side of
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post