Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

“All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.”

Tyncale
Aka, leave it to a MMO-crowd to annihilate content that was probably meant to last a little longer. smile

I am sure there are a few Nhur Athemon escalations left here and there, can anyone point me to one? smile

Time for a reset? smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Unfortunately I'm on vacation, but Kenton Stone and some of our new recruits are most likely looking for some escalations to do.

You can find them in the Golarion mumble.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Bunibuni
The lowbie one near Thornkeep is still active as it recycles but pretty much every other one is gone. Very intense weekend! Be nice if this event showed up in the lion hexes at random times.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Tyncale
Bunibuni
The lowbie one near Thornkeep is still active as it recycles but pretty much every other one is gone. Very intense weekend! Be nice if this event showed up in the lion hexes at random times.
This is probably how Meteor hexes should look like: semi-tough PvE, good loot and the resulting PvP.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Hobson Fiffledown
There are three shadow of Nhur hexes near Thornkeep (one east, and two north [bit of an around the way walk]) that are perfect for low level characters and crafters. If the plains one is down, it might be worth a quick mountain hike.
Thanks again to Kenton Stone for helping out two MVD crafter/gatherer/lowbies last night!
This space for rent.
Baron Malthius
Tyncale
Bunibuni
This is probably how Meteor hexes should look like: semi-tough PvE, good loot and the resulting PvP.

+1
coach
i think on the surface it was heavy PvE weekend due to the settlement building drops and wizard spell drops

i think deep down in the unconscious, it was the desire to see those Towers go bye bye ASAP
coach
Smitty
Yes coach much joy was gained from watching those things blow up.. over and over and over again!
Quijenoth Starkiller
Smitty
Yes coach much joy was gained from watching those things blow up.. over and over and over again!

YUP! smile
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post