Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Player Experience - Need more resources in newbie area.

Doc
Some new players in the starter zone are unable to complete the crafting tutorial because they can't access any of the forester nodes due to the hex being depleted or whatever. They get the "not a high enough level" message.

Heck, with my tier 2 forester harvester I couldn't even get anything. That's a problem.
Decius
We need a new type of wood that is used only for tutorial crafting that can be literally infinite without distorting supply.
Doc
Agreed, that is a perfect solution.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Sounds like a good reason to kill each other and loot the resources they need. ;-)
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Doc
Well, I do have to mention that while I was at the newbie camp helping this guy another fresh new spawn attacked me and got bum rushed by the thornguards. It was kinda funny because I chatted with him and he knew what he was doing. :p
Bunibuni
AH has yew stashed in there, usually for 5 coppers or less. It's how I finished that quest.
And thanks to the player who stocked it for the lowbies.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Doc
Well, I do have to mention that while I was at the newbie camp helping this guy another fresh new spawn attacked me and got bum rushed by the thornguards. It was kinda funny because I chatted with him and he knew what he was doing. :p

Although I was joking, he should have attacked in the wilderness.

BTW, how is your test in Albion going?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Doc
I find it an amusing game, I like the Moba style. If I get a Nexus tablet, I'll probably play it on there. Only have time for casual participation in that right now though, so I doubt that Kraken group would let me join. I don't feel like interviewing for a game, lol
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Doc
I find it an amusing game, I like the Moba style. If I get a Nexus tablet, I'll probably play it on there. Only have time for casual participation in that right now though, so I doubt that Kraken group would let me join. I don't feel like interviewing for a game, lol

It was no where's close to the interview process to be accepted into Pax Gaming.

Edam
There is one major EVE group that apparently requires you sub to their leaders pay per month forums for 6 months before even applying smile

HOWEVER what has this got to so with TK resources expiring too quickly ?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post