Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A fond farewell to Nhur Athemon

BlackMoria
We barely knew you but you sure were fun when you were around. Do stop in again sometime.

(Looks like all the Wrath of Nhur Athemon escalations are gone. Had a blast *pun intended* doing this event)
Decius
He learned a valuable lesson in having what one holds. I'm sure he accepted his defeat gracefully and won't come back ever.
Tink says Stab
Learn to Play, scrub ass undead lich wizard dude.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Dreamslinger
Is it already over?
Tink says Stab
Basically. Almost, if not all, of the escalations have been cleared.

Fairly sure the developers said that if it got cleared too quickly they would add more instances of it, though. I think two days might count as too quickly.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Lisa Stevens
Nhur Athemon may be temporarily defeated, but he isn't beaten. Expect him to pop his head up again in the future. Maybe even sooner than later. You can't keep a good lich down.
Bringslite
It was built as 3 stage event and only very loosely similar to the way a regular esc. works. They went quick indeed. Much more quickly than a regular T1 escalation.

It was fun though! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
Lisa Stevens
Nhur Athemon may be temporarily defeated, but he isn't beaten. Expect him to pop his head up again in the future. Maybe even sooner than later. You can't keep a good lich down.
I duuno. Maybe he learned that he picked the wrong ruined glass house to unlive in, and has decided that the Blessed of Pharasma who know Her caress and long for Her embrace will stop at nothing to annihilate abominations who seek to escape Her reach.

Right now the only thing keeping armies from running into his home is that the goblins on the first floor aren't ready to open the front door.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Honestly I would prefer if full strength escalations were about as long as these events for a solid group if you got the Guardians 2nd step. Fits into a night's play nicely and gives you time to do other things, can always be tweaked in the future.
Baron Malthius
Duffy Swiftshadow
Honestly I would prefer if full strength escalations were about as long as these events for a solid group if you got the Guardians 2nd step. Fits into a night's play nicely and gives you time to do other things, can always be tweaked in the future.

+1

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post