Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A fond farewell to Nhur Athemon

Jakaal
Wow I kinda expected a one time event affecting every tower in the game to last longer than one damn weekend. Pretty dumb it's already all cleared.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Eh, nothing they dropped is truly going to be scarce. Too many of the things involved are the basic building blocks of the game, while I think it wouldn't hurt to be limited, things like recipes are useless as a scarcity mechanic since once you learn it there is no way for us to get it from you if you decide not to share. Then it goes back to the chore of getting our own. Only something that can be used, taken, or destroyed has any value as a scarce product.
Jakaal
Other than the marketing email mentioning an exclusive item from clearing one of these events I wouldn't care two shits they are all gone.

Azlanti Stones

In addition to the great loot, the first time a character on each account is in the party that completes an event in a Wrath of Nhur Athemon escalation that character will receive an Azlanti Stone - an gem of ancient magical power that you can slot into your character's Azlanti Stone Paperdoll slot to gain special bonuses. Each account can earn one, and only one Azlanti Stone per story event.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I believe you can get the stones from the shadow events around TK, they are still going I think.
Lee Hammock
We're probably going to making a more official announcement about this in the near future, but we are going to be continuing to spawn up a limited number of Nhur Athemon escalations for the rest of the monnth. Six more just started up an hour or so ago.
Lisa Stevens
I'll post this here too, from the email Ryan sent out to everyone last Thursday announcing the Wrath of Nhur Athemon event:

"A Month of Adventure

The Wrath of Nhur Athemon will be active for 30 days once it begins. Once the event has been cleared from each Tower hex it will not respawn. We will monitor the progress of the event closely and if we believe it's necessary to introduce additional instances of the event so that everyone who wishes can earn an Azlanti Stone before the end of the event, we'll do so."

This wasn't meant to be a scare resource that the speedy and big guys could swoop up. This is an event that we meant for everyone to partake in over the course of a few weekends. A lot of time and effort went into making this event happen, and we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to partake of it. With PaizoCon UK happening last weekend, we knew we needed to make sure that there is many opportunities for the players in the game to have fun with this event.

-Lisa
Drogon
Can we get a clue/riddle as to Where or What type of hexes they were just spawned in?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Lisa Stevens
Drogon
Can we get a clue/riddle as to Where or What type of hexes they were just spawned in?

There are no clues. Bob is literally spreading them out around the map. He just finds a hex he likes and BOOM.
Smitty
That sounds better .. the ones yesterday were taken out quickly mostly because once one location was found yesterday the rest just made sense or at least where to look for them was guessed at.
Decius
Lisa Stevens
Drogon

There are no clues. Bob is literally spreading them out around the map. He just finds a hex he likes and BOOM.
That's a clue. Now I just need to figure out what hexes Bob likes.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post