Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Include your own character in the party UI

Seraph
Agreed, it'd make healing much easier.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Garric Orcsbane
Good Idea +1
Telemvar
Thanks to whomever edited this!
Giorgio
+1
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
If you could also click yourself in the party list to self target it would be even better.
Telemvar
I would assume one would go along with the other, since everyone is clickable in the party ui
Wolf of Rathglen
I will toss in making the F keys select the party members in order down the list. F3 always selects the third icon down, etc.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Malykaii
+1
Memory-High Priest of Desna
This makes total sense. endlessly vexing as a healer to watch all your friends bars and forget to watch your own because it's not up there with them.

+1
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Edam
Proxima Sin
I will toss in making the F keys select the party members in order down the list. F3 always selects the third icon down, etc.

That would also be useful.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post