Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Open letter to GW

Quijenoth
Cheatle for TEO
There is no winning War of Towers, and the only LN settlements we attacked were in the EoX, our enemies. What negotiations are you referring too? There is only one EoX dictator and that is Phyllain, and the last set of negotiations for anything fell through. Unless you mean the leader of KB or Cal? Which is under the EoX rule, and under Phyllain leadership.

GW has stated (multiple times in posts and keepside chats) that there will be extra + buildings granted for those who effectively "WIN" WoT. You know this!

Phyllain has stated many times that Callambea "does its own thing" and I, as Viceroy for Callambea have made many attempts on these forums and in game to solidify Callambeas LN status. Something I hoped the "Good" settlements and alliances would welcome, but instead have been met with ridicule and ignorance.

Yes we are still part of the Empire and yes (as stated elsewhere) we will defend (not attack) those who invade our territory. But when I am personally addressed by one of your members with "Callambea is next!" while assisting in the defense of a KB tower near our settlement and then to be feuded during our next available PVP window by Phaeros (which we successfully defended against) with not a single attempt at diplomacy, you can understand why I get the impression that EBA does not care about anyone on this server other than themselves.

You will look for any loophole to exact your own desired goals.

Cheatle for TEO
We can both sit here all day point out good and bad things about each others organizations, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.
I agree with you - my responses where not aimed at you directly but at Eox is Evil who clearly has no clue what goes on outside his own little bubble.
Brighthaven Leader
First off,

If anyone was taking towers, it wasn't to win war of towers, it was to attack EoX. I still say no one can win WoT, and it has only been recently that they talked about prizes, for a few months they never mentioned it. A lot of us were wondering a few weeks ago if it was ever going to even come up. Fair enough, you can sort of win-ish, but considering how they are handing out prizes, I think most people will get x3 +2 buildings.

Fair enough, now we know that we should come to you, but I have been told time and time again that I should go to Phyllain, and that he is in charge of EoX. You have to understand though, there are been plenty of Callambea members to attack us in EBA territory, defend EoX holdings, and with Phyllain crowned dictator, things get confusing, and like I said, I was told only to negotiate with him for the whole.

Listen, again, we can point fingers and go back and forth, so I am going to just walk away here. I leave you with this though, in the future we will come to you, and not Phyllain, if something involves Callambea, you are its leader so I take your word over those that aren't members.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Thod-Theodum
I didn't wanted to be involved here - but maybe to reiterate what I have written elsewhere

I was gutted when I logged in Sunday night to realize all towers were gone and EL didn't take any

I blamed neither EoX nor EBA for it. They restraint themselves for 36 hours despite great loot pinata's dangling in front of them. They would have waited longer if they thought we would gain the benefit but they rightly feared the other side could get the loot.

The issue was purely bad timing, RL and the EL leadership (mainly me) not planning ahead. This and maybe not realizing how quickly it would be over.

There was at least one other small group (the OP and his friends) who felt gutted as well. It is a tragedy that they now want to leave the game - but I'm sure that has multiple reasons and not just because of Nhur Athemon and how it unfolded.

GW has tried to help by seeding new events and maybe I still will be able to take part in one. EL has been offered help from EBA and EoX. We don't feel badly treated by either group.

I learnt from it and I will do better for us next time.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Phyllain
Can we go back to the part where bringslight said that no one in EoX took any of his towers and cheatle made it up? I think we skipped talking about that.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Phyllain
Good thing pretty much that entire post is a lie. We didn't take any wrath hexes from Forgeholm or AL. We took hexes from EL after we killed you out of them to prevent you from taking them. Six of my players went into one HRC hex and started to do it, they asked us polity to leave and we did. We did all of "Aragons" towers because we have held them for most of the end of the war of towers and I consider them ours.

Once again EBA pretty much straight up lying about what we have done with zero proof. Just like you saying that doc catching you and me killing you once was 14 people killing you half a dozen times. I liked that to.

Just to clarify, Aragon's towers were held by AGC when AGC belonged to Aragon. When they left they did not offer to transfer those towers to Aragonian Council, they brought them to KB. We were presently in a lull and when AGC leadership told be they were leaving the game, the towers then were taken over by Golgotha. By that tine the WoT had changed and we would have had to feud more than one company of GOL just to earn the right to contest for the towers.

Largely the WoT was no longer important to us anyway. More hassle than they were worth and we were able to slowly and quietly build up our capacity.

Aragon stands as a neutral settlement and we have no desire to race to 20. Once Marchmont is gone, Aragon will become an open weigh station for weary travelers, and a gateway into the central-north of the map.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Brighthaven Leader
@Phyllain, I never said you took one from Ozem's did I?
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Rynnik
Cheatle for TEO
@Phyllain, I never said you took one from Ozem's did I?
Nope, like all of yours and your Phaeros minions accusations you keep them generic enough with "proof held back for security reasons" to makes sure you stay well out of the realm of having to prove anything instead using defamation to try and achieve your spin.

Well other then when you put in the time and production value to orchestrate some video clip or something, right, decius?

smilesmilesmile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Just Dak
Bringslite
What a waste of time.

^^Has this ever been posted in this community before?^^

I have searched and I have asked questions, and then I have asked real pointed questions that are direct.

This is largely spin, which I suppose should be expected. In fact it is spin that is really only important to EoX and EBA. Please get a room. The spots of the original spawns were no longer the property of anyone except Nhur Aethemon. That is a technical fact. Emotional ownership notwithstanding that real fact, I can still see that may bother some that fought so long and hard to keep those towers before this event.

The Free Highlanders (collectively) probably took down almost as many event escalations as they had towers before the event. No free Highlander can honestly testify that they saw any other group take down an event escalation, that was a tower which they previously held, besides those that were admitted to in this thread.
*I posted in a different thread that I am pretty confident that we went after all of the towers that we had enthusiasm for each night, until they were gone.
*Case closed.
*ONLY TO BE REOPENED AT THE DISCRETION OF ALL OR ANY MEMBER OF THE FREE HIGHLANDERS.

Any member of the Free Highlanders should feel free to contest these statements as they like. I did ask around but not every single member. Anyone else…. you go ahead and be outraged for us… but you don't represent us.
Reposting for context.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Brighthaven Leader
I thought I was pretty clear on who and what.

I didn't say Ozem's, I said Forgeholm, in which there was a tower missing and we were fighting Golgotha. I admit that I didn't see you take it, and if Bringslite says they didn't see you, alright, but we did fight you up there.
Rynnik
Cheatle for TEO
I thought I was pretty clear on who and what.

I didn't say Ozem's, I said Forgeholm, in which there was a tower missing and we were fighting Golgotha. I admit that I didn't see you take it, and if Bringslite says they didn't see you, alright, but we did fight you up there.
lol

Cool. smile

Next specific incident please so we can watch you back down from that one as well.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post